We offer an exceptional work environment with a variety of positions that are not only inspiring, challenging and meaningful, but most of all rewarding.
Just a few of our “perks” include:
- Competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision coverage for full time employees
- 401K retirement plan
- Life Insurance for all full time employees
- Post-secondary training opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Paid vacation
- Staff recognition
- Advancement opportunities
- Being part of an agency that values educators and the families we serve!
We also provide complete staff training, including the following:
- In-house seminars for staff on Early Childhood Education updates and certification
- First Aid/CPR Training opportunities
- Department of Children and Families annual required training
- Monthly Policy Council Meetings, where centers are given the opportunity to share meaningful events and activities which have occurred.