We offer an exceptional work environment with a variety of positions that are not only inspiring, challenging and meaningful, but most of all rewarding.
Early Child Development and Disability Specialist - posted 11/04/13
Just a few of our "perks" include:
• Competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision coverage for full time employees
• 401K retirement plan
• Life Insurance for all full time employees
• Childcare discounts
• Post-secondary training opportunities
• Educational Reimbursement Program
• Paid vacation
• Staff recognition
• Advancement opportunities
• Being part of an agency that values educators and the families we serve!
We also provide complete staff training, including the following:
• In-house seminars for staff on Early Childhood Education updates and certification
• First Aid/CPR Training opportunities
• Department of Children and Families annual required training
• Monthly Policy Council Meetings, where centers are given the opportunity to share meaningful events and activities which have occurred.
Link to NFCD Benefits (PDF) - Click to download an in-depth description of employee benefits
Link to Employment Application (PDF) - Click to download our printable employment application to complete and mail, fax or personally deliver to our office.